« Photo Friday (Vol. VI) | Main | Not in my name! »

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Happy 5th Night!

Though called 'the darkest night' of Hanukah by some, the lights shine bright on young faces.
Ari_gili_5th

Even Yonah wants to soak up the candle's warmth.
Ari_gili_5tha

Happy Hanukah (especially to the extended family gathering in Westport Connecticut tonight)!

Posted by David Bogner on December 11, 2004 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Happy 5th Night!:

Comments

Gam l'cha. The lights are burning here in Jerusalem (as I listen to Christmas music on the Internet feed of my hometown radio station)

Posted by: Avi | Dec 11, 2004 8:45:34 PM

nice pictures... thanks... we missed you here in Westport. Glad to be able to talk to you guys and that Ari is feeling better.
Happy Hanukkah!

Posted by: val | Dec 12, 2004 2:41:41 AM

Dave,
Those pics are flat out beautiful!
-Faye

Posted by: Faye | Dec 12, 2004 2:54:43 AM

This is Josh, Hi. Sometimes there is flash floods in Israel, I heard, and I have a picture of a flash flood and if you like you can leave a comment on my website too. Me and my family are going to Israel soon. You can email me.

Happy Hannukah!

Posted by: Joshua Billington | Dec 12, 2004 4:12:52 AM

Avi... Nice to hear about another transplanted American Jew who has a soft spot for the 'seasonal music'.

Val... Maybe next year you'll come a few weeks early for Ari' Bat Mitzvah and hang out with us for Hanukah (and your birthday, by the way).

Thanks... I can't take credit for the beautiful subjects... Oh wait a minute, yes I can (part of the credit, anyway).

Joshua... THE Joshua??? Of 'Joshua's Dream' fame??? I'm honored to count you among my readers! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to meeting you when you finally come on your 'dream trip' to Israel. I hope you are having a wonderful Hanukah. Please say hello to your parents for me.

Posted by: David | Dec 12, 2004 8:44:29 AM

Great pics, David. Hope you don't mind, but I made the latter one part of my wallpaper collection for the computer.

Take care.