« Eating my hat | Main | I need this bumper sticker »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Proof again... Less is more

My friend Ben Chorin nails it in fewer words than I normally use paragraphs.

Posted by David Bogner on October 19, 2011 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Proof again... Less is more:

Comments

fewer

Posted by: Fungo | Oct 19, 2011 1:15:17 PM

Fungo.. Nobody likes a pedant! :-)

Posted by: treppenwitz | Oct 19, 2011 2:41:05 PM

It sounds like he disagrees with your ridiculous assertion that "A million terrorists behind bars won't... prevent further terror deaths." If I understand correctly the "100 quiet funerals" are those of future terror victims who will be murdered by the terrorists released from prison.

He is (correctly) pointing out the insanity of this deal - the government is sacrificing many to rescue one. Gilad Shalit took an oath to give his life in order to protect the security of the citizens of Israel. What is going to happen now is that dozens, if not hundreds, of citizens will be giving their lives to protect him.

Mass psychosis is the only way I can describe the public support for this deal.

Posted by: avi | Oct 19, 2011 6:49:29 PM

did you guys remember to hand out the flu viruses and subcutaneous GPS tracking devices to the prisoners before releasing them into the wild?

Posted by: Wry Mouth | Oct 20, 2011 3:30:30 AM

Or as Bibi warned them if they return to terror "Damam be'rosham". I really hope they are somehow tracked and eliminated quickly and quietly if they return to terror - no more jail for them!

Posted by: Toronto Yid | Oct 23, 2011 6:22:43 AM

How exactly is it nailing it, when the statement seems to fly in the face of the general sentiment you've been expressing here lately (with which I personally agree much more)?

Posted by: Shimon | Oct 23, 2011 6:40:44 PM