« Overheard | Main | Not all clothing deserves (or gets) a second chance »

Friday, May 15, 2009

I couldn't help myself

The following landed in my inbox this morning.  It is a bit (ok, a lot) bawdy, but it made me literally laugh out loud (LOL)... something that forwarded stuff almost never makes me do anymore.

Some of you felt that Guy #2 in yesterday's post should have been more flexible and understanding before ending the relationship with the girl he was dating.

Well, here's the poster boy for 'flexible and understanding':

Touche

All I can say about this is 'thank G-d this never happened on one of my dates!'

Posted by David Bogner on May 15, 2009 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I couldn't help myself:

Comments

I call BS. I think that this makes a funny story, but real, nah...

Posted by: Jack | May 15, 2009 5:57:14 PM

At least it wasn't in Seattle...;-)

Posted by: Jesse | May 15, 2009 6:07:34 PM

I'm with Jack. I think it's a load of c*@p.

Posted by: Albert | May 15, 2009 8:11:07 PM

Sounds like a pretty nice, understanding guy. She should go out with him again.

Posted by: Baila | May 16, 2009 9:36:43 PM

Now there's a Real Gentleman.

Only thing I can contribute further is this: Caveat Flatulentum.

Posted by: Elisson | May 17, 2009 2:42:41 AM

Please don't tell my kids how hard I laughed over this!

Posted by: Rachel | May 17, 2009 1:27:57 PM

Jack ... Well, technically speaking that would be HS.

Jesse ... Are you saying that people in the Emerald City win that particular gamble 100% of the time? :-)

Albert... That's the spirit! :-)

Baila ... that's what I was thinking. Especially after everyone was so down on Guy 2 in the previous post.

Elisson... I was hoping someone with some expertise in the etiquette of accidental defecation might weigh in on the matter. Perhaps Mr. Debonair might grace us with his thoughts on the subject.

Rachel... Your secret is safe with me (and you mom). Kidding! :-)

Posted by: David Bogner | May 17, 2009 2:12:48 PM

I do believe in Portland expectations are lower.

Posted by: Bob | May 18, 2009 6:28:20 AM

I didn't really think much about this when I read it last week, but I've thought of "everyone's gambled on a fart" at least three times since then, and (I'm not proud) giggled every time.

I think the guy seems nice, but he also seems like he'd be joking about it forever. When they were 95 and in their rockers on the front porch of the home, he'd be telling the great-grandkids about "this one time your great-grandma gambled on a..."

And I'm just not sure a nice guy's worth all that.

Posted by: Tanya | May 19, 2009 8:59:29 PM

The comments to this entry are closed.