« 'Tis the season... to adjust your worldview | Main | Ghosts of enemy soldiers, local heroes... and elephants »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Identity Revealed

It's been bothering me for some time now, but I think I've finally figured it out:

Itzik   Joker4

Knesset Speaker Dalia Itzik                                    The Joker

Posted by David Bogner on December 18, 2008 | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Secret Identity Revealed:

Comments

Separated at birth? Why so serious, Dalia?

Posted by: Josh K | Dec 18, 2008 3:39:35 PM

Actually, if you want to see a really scary "separated at birth", you should Google "John Stossel Keith Hernandez".

Posted by: psachya | Dec 18, 2008 3:59:44 PM

Just perfect! Have you found the right sheep dog for Tsippi?

Posted by: Batya | Dec 18, 2008 5:06:37 PM

That's hilarious. Even better than Ringo Starr and Yassir Arafat.....

Posted by: Eve | Dec 18, 2008 8:51:47 PM

OK, now you're just being mean. :)

Posted by: balabusta in bluejeans | Dec 19, 2008 7:18:54 AM

This seems mean spiritied. Why are people always making comments on how women look? Would you have made a comment like that about a man?

Posted by: Ariela | Dec 19, 2008 7:57:16 AM

Ariela... Yes. In fact, I would be really mean to a man without a second thought, while many of the things men observe about women are taboo/off limits in a public forum. Do me a favor. You clearly don't know me well enough to make such a comment/accusation so save the paranoid reverse-sexism for the Barnard reunion. (there, now you have something to be upset about. Happy?)

Posted by: treppenwitz | Dec 19, 2008 12:27:42 PM

I see a political resemblance. :-)

Posted by: Rami | Dec 19, 2008 2:46:20 PM

I laughed so often about Olmert's comb-over and now I feel free to express my shock over Itzik. I remember her many years ago with a beautiful, dignified, elegant dark bun. I loved it. The multi colored bird's nest she has been sporting for the last few years may be "trendy" but it's simply ugly. I wonder whether there is anyone who thinks it looks better than her former bun.

Posted by: Lila | Dec 19, 2008 3:15:20 PM

time for a new post, please! that picture of itzik scares me every time i pull up your blog!
but. it does make me long for the spy magazine of yesteryear. sigh.
Debbie

Posted by: Debbie | Dec 21, 2008 3:30:35 PM

OK, that is just plain scary.

But, hey, leave Barnard out of it!

Not that I have any problems with you poking fun at her looks.... when you put on makeup like that, you are fair game!

And, since I have very little respect for her as a politician, I do not see any reason to take her seriously.

Posted by: Rivka with a capital A | Dec 22, 2008 1:25:07 AM

I stand corrected, it is mean to make fun of anyone because of their physical looks. I have volunteered with disabled children for many years and I would hate to think you would make fun of their looks because you do not agree with them. My father is morbidly obese and my brother bald, would you make fun of their body shapes because you didn't like their politics?

Posted by: Ariela | Dec 23, 2008 6:04:56 PM